Instructions for using Channergy
Click a link below for help taking orders, managing customers and working with your inventory. You should have already installed and setup Channergy before referring to this section of the help files.
See the Installation and Setup topic for help with setting up Channergy.
- Enter Orders – This topic covers manual entry of phone and mailed orders. See the MCM for orders from your channels and Import Orders for files you receive and import manually.
- Process Orders – Batch processing of your phone, imported and channel orders. You can also Import Orders for files you receive and Fill Backorders here.
Import Orders – Part of the Process Orders feature. Use this to import files you receive.
- RMA’s – Return Merchandise Authorization – use this to give a customer an RMA number and then process the return when it arrives. You can also simply return items in an order by right clicking them and choosing Return however the item will be returned to stock automatically.
- Recurring Orders – Use this feature to create orders automatically every X days based on an existing order. Unlike Subscriptions these orders are charged each time they are created.
- Order Layout – This feature can be used to customize the order grid for your viewing. Changing layout of order items grid will be applied to all orders, once it is set.
- Add/Edit a Customer – Create new customer accounts and work with existing accounts. Customers are also automatically created when orders are imported.
- Email Notifications – Send notifications to your customers about their orders and purchase orders to vendors directly from Channergy.
- CRM – (BETA) built-in customer relations module to manage customer relationships, set reminders and track leads and opportunities.
- Add/Edit a Product – Create inventory items and list them on your channels.
Creating and Managing Subscriptions – Sell a program (like a newsletter) and have Channergy deliver it at the intervals you set.
Gift Certificates – Sell gift certificate and mail or email them to customers. Then redeem them as they are used. Gift Certificates are created as products.
Sub-Products Utility – Unlimited size, color and other options. This feature creates pulldowns for each option.
- Purchase Orders – Create purchase orders and print, fax or email them to vendors.
- Receive Inventory – Receive items from your PO’s and apply them to inventory plus fill backorders, record serial numbers and apply directly to locations (like bin numbers).
- Adjust Inventory – Update your inventory counts and keep a log of changes. Take a full inventory or items one at a time.
- Channergy Amazon/Ebay Product Utility – Created to add or update your Amazon or Ebay listings in Channergy.
- Multiple Locations in Channergy – This is created to assign warehouse locations and drop shippers based on priority.
- MCM-MultiChannel Manager – Connect to Amazon, eBay, buy.com, your web cart and more to download orders, upload product changes and shipping confirmations.
- Setting up the MCM to run as a service – The MCM is a separate program you can run directly or set up as a Windows service.
- Multi-Company feature – How to manage multiple companies in one database and how to set them up.